Pay bills and transfer money swiftly and safely from anywhereSee how it works
Why work with us?
Take a look at just a few of the reasons you should choose to use PayOnlime
Better user experience
Real time customer support
Transparent price structure
Lowest possible transfer fees
Fair exchange rate
Pan African single platform
Domestic, cross border and overseas transactions
Try our secure and user-friendly money transfer app and enjoy faster transfers
Check rates anywhere
and any time
Send money on
Add money to your wallet from multiple sources
We offer the African community living or working away from their home countries secure, quality and affordable electronic financial payment methods across Africa through one single platform
- Add money to your wallet from multiple sources
- Currency conversion with multi-currency wallet
- Pay bills (utilities, medical, Government, education)
- Pay salaries
- Pay fees
- Pay merchants (supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants)
- Send money to:
- Other wallet free
- Mobile money
- Bank account
- Cash agent
Our multi-currency wallet
- Free wallet-to-wallet transfers
- Send money between PayOnlime wallets for FREE
- Pay bills and utilities for FREE
- Competitive exchange rates
* Subject to local restrictions
Free wallet-to-wallet transfer
- If you have money in your wallet, you can send it to any other PayOnlime Wallet, anywhere in the world, absolutely FREE
- We make sure the exchange rate will be competitive if you need to change your currencies
- We make sure more of your money goes to those you love, not to high service fees
- You can pay bills and utilities for FREE
- There is a small charge to withdraw cash
How it works - Get set up and start spending with your app in minutes
Simply download the PayOnlime SL App from Google Play or the Apple Store. Make sure the person you want to send to has also downloaded and installed the App. You’ll need to enter a few personal details so that we comply with the international banking regulations – it’s called KYC or “Know your Customer”.
User friendly Wallet
The PayOnlime wallet is designed to make your user experience one click away. Simple and easy!
Easy Setup, get it up and running in a few seconds.
Easy and Simple Reporting
Yes, it’s borderless
Connecting Africa to the world
Feedback from our customers
Mohamed I’m very happy to use PayOnlime as it allows me to do international and local transactions while laying on my couch.
Lyn Having an option which allows me to use of any mobile money platform has made life better. I can now send money to both Orange and Afrimoney from the same wallet. No stress!
Oswald Hanciles This app is great, I do all my transactions from home and avoid all the traffic in town. I couldn’t be happier.
Frequently asked questions
What is the exchange rate?
The exchange rate is usually determined by Master/Visa card and the bank.
If your transaction involves converting your payment currency into a different currency, we’ll display our exchange rate to you. Our exchange rate includes a currency conversion spread.
All currencies will be converted at the exchange rate displayed at the time of the transaction. PayOnlime’s exchange rates change regularly based on financial markets or the rates provided by our local partners.
When you pay for money transfer using a credit/debit card, your card issuer may charge a cash advance fee in addition to PayOnlime’s transaction fee.
What are the transfer charges?
- Adding money to your PayOnlime wallet is ________
- The fees to transfer funds to Mobile Money wallet, bank account or cash pickup vary depending on:
- Transaction type
- Your payment method and what currency you pay with
- The amount of the transaction
- Which country the transaction is going to
- Which currency you select for the other person to receive
- Transfer of funds to other PayOnlime wallet is FREE
How do I check the fees when sending money?
To check the fees when sending money to mobile money wallet, for cash pickup, or to a bank account:
- Open the PayOnlime app or visit the PayOnlime website and select the Fee Calculator
- Choose “send to” and pick a destination country
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Click Show Fees to check the fees for each payment method
How much money can I transfer?
The limits depend on the legal requirements of the receive country.
For further information please contact our customer service on +23290000111 / +23232000111.
Which countries can I send money to from Sierra Leone?
You can send money from Sierra Leone to the following countries _________
Do I need to register to send money on PayOnlime?
Yes, to send money you need to be registered. Once you have successfully registered you can start sending money instantly.
What types of bills can I pay with PayOnlime?
The types of bills you can pay change according to the country you’re sending to.
You may be able to pay the following Utility bills with PayOnlime:
My PayOnlime account
How can I add money to my PayOnlime wallet?
You can add money to your PayOnlime wallet using your Mobile Money wallet, Debit/Credit card or bank account.
Can I get a receipt for my transaction?
A receipt will be sent to your email after the transaction is made. You can also see the details of all your transactions in your profile.
Does it cost anything to register for a PayOnlime wallet?
No, it’s free to register.
Who can register and use PayOnlime?
To use our online money transfer service, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a valid ID (Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID)
- Must be of at least 18 years of age on the date of registration.
- Must have a valid phone number
Does PayOnlime need to confirm my identity?
Yes, before making your first online transfer, you will need to verify your identity.
After creating your account, you’re required to provide the following information:
- Full name.
- Mobile phone number.
- Date of birth.
- Your ID details. (Date of issue, Date of Expiry and ID Number) If an expired ID is detected, you will be asked to provide a new one.
What ways can I receive a money transfer?
What do I need to bring to pick up cash at an agent location?
Bring a valid government-issued ID and the collection PIN.